Vegan and allergen-free alternative to wheat protein, soy protein and whey protein.
Our rice protein comes from China and is traditionally made from rice bran. The protein is isolated through natural germination and fermentation processes, creating a vegetable protein with a protein content of over 80%. In addition to the high protein content, our rice protein is characterized by its low carbohydrate content. With just 0.1% carbohydrates, it is the perfect ingredient for sports nutrition and diet products.
- Quality : organic, conventional
- Origin/Origin : China
- Application : food, bakery, sports nutrition
- Properties : gluten free, lactose free, vegan
Rice protein is a popular protein powder for vegetarians, vegans and allergy sufferers. Similar to the pea protein, the rice protein also serves as a vegetable protein source. It is full of vital substances, minerals, trace elements and vitamins, which is why it is ideal as a dietary supplement for athletes and those who are health-conscious. It is often used as an ingredient in protein shakes and serves as an alternative to wheat, whey and soy proteins.
- Rich in vegetable protein
- Ideal for smoothies, protein shakes and mueslis
- Vegan and allergen-free alternative to wheat protein, soy protein and whey protein