black seed oil
Ideal for scrubs, masks and cream lotions.
OPW Ingredients is your manufacturer and major supplier of cold-pressed ingredients Black cumin oil – from a purchase of 25 kg canisters.
We obtain the seeds for our conventional and organic black cumin oil from the main growing areas in Egypt or Syria after a previous batch release.
Thanks to our gentle cold pressing, all valuable ingredients remain in the black cumin oil. These are crucial for the spicy taste, smell and effect as a natural remedy.
- Quality : cold pressed, cold pressed organic
- INCI Name: Black Cumin (Nigella sativa L.) Seed Oil
- Origin/Origin : Egypt / Syria
- Application : cosmetics, food, pharmacy, pet food
- Characteristics : spicy
Black seed oil serves as a true beauty and wellness elixir. It contains valuable ingredients such as vitamins C and E, minerals and antioxidants that can protect the cells from harmful environmental influences. The proportion of essential oils also contributes to the disinfecting and antibacterial effect.
Our black cumin oil is used as the base oil in the production of your cosmetic products. It is suitable for the production of skin lotions, scrubs, masks or hair care products such as shampoos, conditioners or hair treatments. You can also enrich your bath oils or bath additives with black cumin oil, as it ensures relaxation and well-being.
- Antibacterial and disinfectant effect
- Care for skin, hair and nails
- Ideal for scrubs, masks and cream lotions
You can use Egyptian black cumin oil for allergies, asthma, acne, fungal infections or to treat neurodermatitis due to the effect of the essential oils. In the manufacture of pharmaceutical or natural medicine products, it is used as an active ingredient oil in dermatological ointments and creams. The thymoquinone contained in the oil is also said to have many positive properties. For example, it should be able to lower blood sugar levels or be used as a painkiller.
- Treatment of allergies, asthma and neurodermatitis
- Can have an antibacterial and disinfecting effect on acne and fungal diseases
- For the prevention or treatment of colds
- May help prevent hay fever
- Active ingredient oil in dermatological creams and ointments
In the food sector, you can use the aromatic seasoning oil to make salad dressings, vinaigrettes, sauces or other dishes. It is particularly rich in natural vitamin E and the essential omega-6 fatty acid.
- Aromatic seasoning oil
- For refining salads and sauces
You can also use black cumin oil as a healthy supplement in the field of pet food and animal care:
- paw care