Rich in natural vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids.
Rapeseed oil, also known as rapeseed oil or colza oil, is a vegetable oil that is obtained from the crushed seeds of rapeseed by first cold pressing and then warm pressing. The cold-pressed oil is usually yellowish and viscous. Rapeseed oil belongs to an all-purpose oil and can be used for technical applications as well as food.
- Quality : cold pressed organic, refined, refined VLOG
- INCI name: Brassica napus L.
- Origin/Origin : Canada, Europe
- Application : cosmetics, food, pharmacy, technology
Rapeseed oil contains natural vitamin E and the valuable fatty acids linoleic and linolenic acid. Due to this fatty acid composition, rapeseed oil is particularly suitable for the care of dry, stressed and mature skin.
- Contains linoleic and linolenic acid
- Dry, stressed, mature skin
In pharmaceutical applications, rapeseed oil is used as a filling material for soft gelatine capsules and as an ingredient in enteral foods.
- component of artificial nutrition
- Filling material for soft gelatine capsules
Rapeseed oil is very common, especially in the food sector. Cold-pressed rapeseed oil is ideal as a raw vegetable and salad oil and for making mayonnaise. It is rich in natural vitamin E and healthy omega-3 fatty acids. Refined rapeseed oil, on the other hand, can be heated to very high temperatures and is therefore used for steaming, frying and baking.
- Rich in natural vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids
- The ideal all-rounder for cold and warm dishes
The refined rapeseed oil is often used in the technical industry as a lubricant and in the manufacture of rubber products or bio-diesel.
- For the production of rubber products
- Lubricants and bio-diesel
OPW Ingredients GmbH
+49 (0)2163 / 95 14 – 500